St. Croix River Cruises is following St. Croix County and Wisconsin State guidelines. Your health and safety are of utmost importance to us.
Our staff is committed to following these guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests so they can feel confident and comfortable during our cruises.
We have officially began the 2020 boating season with food and full bar services with a 50% reduction in seating on our boats, while maintaining social distancing standards.
We will continue to monitor these guidelines and update our protocols as needed.
Thank you for supporting our business during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you and your guests.
Public Cruise Tickets are available online or by calling 651-436-8883
Protocols & Guidelines for Passengers & Crew
- All crew trained in decontamination, hand washing and safety communication protocols.
- Crew will be asked to complete the WI Department of Health Screening Checklist prior to beginning work shift along Temperature check upon arriving to work
- Crew are required to wear masks for the duration of the cruise. Passengers are strongly encouraged to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
- Reinforcing hand hygiene – washing of hands for 20 seconds
- Encouraged to follow social distancing with staff and patrons
- Tables will be spaced with a 50% reduction in seating
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at entrance of boat and available prior to food service.
- Posting reminder signs for passengers to wash their hands often, use the sanitizer stations, and social distance at recommended lengths (i.e. 6 feet apart) at all times during the cruise
- We will be working with the host(s) of events to assure safe distance guidelines are in place & followed. Hosts should also spread the word to their guests about being aware of any illness or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been to areas of high concentration or around people who are infected with COVID-19, these guests should not attend the event
- Crew will not report to work or will be sent home if showing any signs of illness
- More rigorous disinfecting procedures during & after the cruise with our employees to ensure public, high traffic areas and food service areas are cleaned thoroughly for the safety of our customers and crew.
- Deep cleanings after each cruise to ensure the entire vessel is disinfected prior to each cruise.
Placing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of each vessel for passengers to use as they enter and exit the vessel and before food service.
- Any private event that needs to postpone their event will have a credit though 2021 season
We will provide our passengers with the most unique experience they can receive while taking our exceptional service standards to a new level to assure our customers and guests
a safe experience while enjoying their time on the water aboard St. Croix River Cruises boats.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns, and we look forward to serving you for your upcoming event with us this season!